Friday, January 22, 2016

All Season Patchwork Pillow Valentine's and St Patrick's Templates

Hi! A super quick blog post today with links to download my newest templates for the All Season Patchwork Pillow.  I don't have the completed pictures quite yet, hopefully by Tuesday I'll have new pretty pictures to show you.  If you already have the pattern, you follow the directions exactly and just use the templates as desired! If you don't have the pattern you can find it in my Etsy shop. The newest templates will be included with your purchase.

Here are the links, like I said I'll add pictures next week!

Valentine's Day Template - with 14

Valentine's Day Template - with XOXO

St Patrick's Day Template - with 17

Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and questions!

If you have a question, email me so I have your contact information. My email link is on my left side bar.

Thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails