Friday, November 8, 2013

Believe Boutique {THIS WEEKEND}

Happy Friday to everyone!

Just dropping in before I head off to the Believe Boutique. If you are in the Valley, come check out the boutique! It's going to be quite the event.  125+ vendors, music, food, and lots of Christmas spirit! The event starts today, Friday, November 8th at 4PM to 9:30PM. Tomorrow doors open at 10AM to 3PM.


I have lots of fun goodies that will be at the boutique, so if you are local, come on over! (I will have Countdowns, Owl Totes, Quilts, Banners, and more!)  I will be posting some pictures to my new Instagram account so follow me @everydaycelebrations.  Any items I bring home will be listed in my Etsy shop next week.

Happy Friday!

LeAnne

Can you believe it's November and the holiday season is upon us?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and questions!

If you have a question, email me so I have your contact information. My email link is on my left side bar.

Thanks for reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails